Please Read Prior to Applying to Rent
We are pleased that you have chosen to consider one of our available properties to be your next home. Davis Property Management is dedicated to providing professional property management and responsive maintenance to our residents. In order to process your application and obtain approvals in the most efficient manner please consider the following requirements.
- At the time of application we require certified funds i.e. cash, cashier's check or money order of $50.00 as a non-refundable application fee.
- The applicant will be required to have either satisfactory prior rental history i.e. NO EVICTIONS or BROKEN LEASES or satisfactory mortgage payment history.
- The applicant will be required to have a satisfactory credit rating.
- The applicant will be required to demonstrate earnings of between 3 to 4 times the rental amount. Applicant will need to submit 3-4 most recent paystubs. If just starting a new job, a official letter from the employer stating income is accepted. If self employed, tax returns shall be required.
- The applicant will be required to verify and list any pets. If pets are approved, the applicant will be required to remit a pet deposit on or before move in.
NOTE: NOT WITHSTANDING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS, DAVIS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR ACCEPT AN APPLICANT DUE TO CRIMINAL HISTORY.
Davis Property Management, after the completion of your application processing, will attempt to individually determine if there are remedies available to correct qualifying failures. Davis Property Management prides itself in seeking to find solutions to rental underwriting challenges such as bankruptcies, foreign relocations and credit issues.